Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ben's 6th Birthday Party

Man, I've been slacking on my blog this month. It's been so busy this month! We celebrated Ben's birthday with the Rogers side of the family and Deal's just one day after bringing Benny home from the hospital. I thought he would be fine, but it ended up being too much for him. He was so tired. But I'm glad we were able to do it at a time when Tom's sister, Sarah, was in town.
 
 
 Here is his home made Star wars cake. Pathetic, I know. But it was thrown together at the last minute. And he loved it!
 
 
 
 Blowing out the candles :-)
 
 
 
 Opening presents
 
 
 
 Opening more presents.
 
 
 
 Papa Randy holding Malachi 
 
 
 
Boys playing with one of Benny's new presents.
 
Love my Benny. Wish he was feeling better for his party. But thankful that he was home. :-)

No comments: