Friday, December 28, 2012

The Eve of Christmas Eve and Christmas Eve

OK, so still have lots that I haven't blogged on and I want to be all caught up by new year. So... I combined a couple of events into the same post.
 
We missed church on Sunday because Malachi was still recovering from having RSV. I think he probably would have been fine to go, but we have so many new babies in my ward and I was worried about passing the RSV onto one of them. I was really sad to miss. I really needed an uplifting Christmas message. Anyway, Tom's mom sang in a choir on Sunday night. So, we decided to get in our Christmas outfits and go. And of coarse I had to get pictures. My boys are just too adorable to not get pictures. Thank you Nana for the boys new Christmas ties. 
 
 
 
 Malachi
 
 
 
 Isaac
 
 
 
 Benny
 
 
 
 And the whole family at Nana's concert!!
 
 
 
Katie and Dustin decided to throw a bon fire on Christmas eve and roast marshmallows. I was hesitant to go because I was worried the smoke would bother Malachi's breathing. But he was fine and I'm glad we went and spent time with the family. I can see this becoming a family tradition. Three of the siblings were unable to make it (Amanda, Erin, and PD) and we missed them bunches.
 
 Abigail holding Kai. He looks scared here, LOL. Abigail is Becca's oldest daughter.
 
 
 
 Aunt Missy holding Kai.
 
 
 
 Becca roasting marshmallows with two of her kids.
 
 
 
 Benny and me trying to light ourselves on fire.
 
 
 
 Abigail and Ana (Becca's two oldest daughters) enjoying their smores.
 
 
 
 Sweet Sydni Mae!(Mark's youngest)
 
 
 
 Becca and Liam
 
 
 
 Had to add this picture. Becca and Liam, and Mark (this is his typical happy face).
 
 
 
 Sweet, beautiful Nawni holding Malachi. Brianna is Marks oldest child and the oldest grandchild on the Guthrie side.
 
 
 
 Yumm. Here is Benny drinking the hot chocolate that Aunt Katie spoiled him with :-)
 
 
 
 Sydni, Ana, and Ben. Cousins!!!
 
 
 
 Katie and Lily
 
 
 
 Ana and Lily.
 
 
 
Me and Malachi. I know there are a million pictures of him on here, but I just can't help it.
 
So there you go to the out of town grandparents. Hope there are enough pictures here for you to feel like you were there. 

1 comment:

sladefamilyaz said...

I hope he feels better soon and that no one else at your house gets RSV! Tis the season, though. Sibley has had a terrible cough for several weeks now even though she was on a strong antibiotic that her dentist prescribed for a mouth/ear infection. I finally carried her to the doctor yesterday and she has Whooping Cough! I feel so bad for not taking her earlier. Also, love the family portrait at church! Happy New Year to y'all!