Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas morning 2012

We had a great Christmas morning. As you can imagine, it was utter chaos!!! We were very blessed to be able to budget and get the things the boys wanted. We found lots of good sales and started buying little things as early as September. I guess that's how you do Christmas when you don't have credit cards, LOL.
 
 
 Santa brought Malachi a jumperoo from storage. So glad that the boys didn't recognize this from when Suzy used it a couple of years ago.
 
 
 
 His stocking says "My First Christmas." It was filled with a few diapers and that monkey rattle. I know what you're thinking, but it was a small stocking :-/
 
 
 
 Isaac and Ben both asked for motorized scooters. I told them that Santa won't bring motorized ones because they need their exercise. But the real reason was that those ones were crazy expensive and we found these ones for $25 each. They were still super excited and asked to ride them as soon as we were done with breakfast.
 
 
 
 We were lucky to find them in both of their favorite colors :-) Green for Isaac and blue for Ben.
 
 
 
 Santa also brought them each a video game and lots of candy.
 
 
 
 

 Really crappy picture, but I wanted to put one on here of Kai in his Santa hat!! He was so cute. I couldn't stop squeezing him.
 
 
 
 I seriously had like 100 pictures of the boys opening presents, so I just picked a few to put on the blog.
 
 
 
 Isaac got me a new case for my tablet. I of coarse... IT'S PINK!!!
 
 
 
 Isaac has been asking for frosted flakes for months. I know, I deprive my kids, LOL. But we don't buy boxed cereal unless it's on sale, plus we have a coupon. He was ecstatic!!!
 
 
 
 Ben is all into Hulk and Captain America. Here are the Hulk hands he got. This was one of his favorite presents.
 
 
 
 Tom made Cinnamon rolls from scratch the night before. They were so good. And he made extras for us to deliver to a few people who are super special to our family. I think this might be another tradition for us to have. I brought the boys to deliver them with me. They were more anxious to get home to play with their toys than anything else, but I thought it was good to bring them with me to show them how we do nice things for the people we love.
 
 
 
 Nana, Papa, and grandma Phyllis came over right around lunch time so the boys could show them what they got for Christmas. We got together with them later that night for dinner.
 
 
 
 
Love this picture of Benny with his Hulk hands. It didn't take me but 10 minutes to ask myself "why did I purchase these things for him" LOL. It was an amazing Christmas. Our boys really are good kids and we don't get to spoil them like this very often. I loved seeing the smile on their faces as they opened each present. I will post soon with the rest of our Christmas. Love to you all. xoxo

No comments: