Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Benny's kindergarten graduation

 
I realize this post is months late. Thought I would take advantage of this time that I am forced to take it easy (due to recovering from surgery) to update my blog. :-) So here it goes.
 
Benny had a wonderful Kindergarten year! His teacher was AMAZING!! We were very blessed to have her. I was super worried about how Benny would do. He had serious issues in his church classes and we thought it might be an issue at school as well. But he did great.
 
 
Benny singing songs with his class.
 
 

Benny and Mrs. Goff
 
 

BFF/BCF best friends forever/ best cousins forever :-) Sweet little Liam! He's a good foot shorter than Ben, but he's as feisty as the come. Liam is my sister Becca's son. He also graduated from Kindergarten!
 
 

Benny and his Papa Randy and Nama Dena!

No comments: