Sunday, August 25, 2013

Malachi's First Birthday

So this post is a few weeks old, but better late than never. I really had to simplify his party due to my recovery. There was so much that I wanted to do. But what's important were that his loved ones were surrounding him, giving him lots of kisses and he felt loved!! These pictures are completely out of order, sorry.



Here are Isaac and Benny with their Papa Randy.



Cake... yummm!

 

Opening presents :-)

 

He LOVED playing with the tissue paper. It was adorable.






Papa helping Malachi open a toy.

 

Thanks Aunt Katie for my new froggy toy. I love it.

 

Malachi Playing with his very first electronic device!

 

Malachi got his very own cake :-)








OK, ignore the obnoxious pic on the tv, lol. I made this birthday banner and it turned out so cute. Thanks Katie for the help.


Close up of the birthday banner





 

After the party, I saved the faces and wrote thank you notes on the backs of the pics. I'm super excited for how it turned out.
I can't believe my little bubs is one year old.
at his first birthday...
He has 2 teeth
He crawls like a champ
He pulls himself up to a standing position.
He has started drinking from a sippy, along with his bottle.

He is such a blessing to our family. It is hard to remember what things were like before he was here. I love him more every single day. :-)

No comments: